The look of disbelief on Albert’s face turned to one of complete shock. Piccadilly tried to warn him but only a strangled ‘squeak’ came out. It was too late. Albert felt a terrible pain in his shoulders as they were gripped in sharp claws.
The Deptford Mice: The Dark Portal
(written by Robin Jarvis, illustration above by John Shelley)
i sooo want to go see guardians of the galaxy it looks so good :0
Positive Thinking Tips
1. Be grateful for what you have. Too often we think about what we don’t have, or how we’ve been hurt, or what’s gone wrong. But there are even more things to be thankful for.
2. Believe you have what it takes to succeed. Don’t give up on yourself when you do something stupid or you meet some obstacle that interrupts your plans. You’re still in control of your destiny.
3. Write your negative thoughts down on a piece of paper then tear it into pieces or burn the list. Now, write a long list of personal affirmations and decide to read through this several times a day.
4. Recognise and avoid all the negative people who’ll wear you down or knock you off your path. Often whiners and complainers are never going to change – so minimize the time you spend with them.
5. Identify and hang out with positive people who see life as a gift to be treasured and enjoyed. These are the people who see the good in others, and offer encouragement to everyone they meet.
do i start reading fighting pax (finally) or listen to my deptford mice tape??? hardest decision of me life
some pretty clothes :^)
(and a pic of matt being slain by a #tarantula. rip)